PC Video Capture – Replay Media CatcherPosted on March 3, 2012
New Version 4!
PC Video Capture – Download and convert video, music and audio clips from thousands of web sites with the worlds most popular streaming media recorder.
Capture YouTube video, Download Flash Video From Website, (and more) just by installing Replay Media Catcher, a topnotch Video Capture software program. Replay Media Catcher allows you to Download A YouTube Video or AT ANY TIME Download Video and Audio From Website.
Download Videos & MP3′s from
Millions of Sites – Automatically!
- Advanced Video Downloader Supports Thousands of Sites.
- Captures Streaming MP3 Audio for Music Discovery.
- It’s Easy! Records Media Files as You Play Them.
- Automatically Converts Files to Over 100 Popular Formats.
- Supports any Browser with Windows 7, Vista or XP.
Powerful Web Video and MP3 Capture
Replay Media Catcher is the best streaming video and audio/MP3 downloader on the planet. Here’s why:
- It’s Easy: Just click “Start Recording”, then play your media, and an exact digital copy is downloaded to your hard disk. Just like that.
- It’s Powerful: Replay Media Catcher supports more streaming protocols than any other stream downloading software. And it automatically converts files to over 100 popular output formats.
- It’s Fun: Extra goodies like Music and Video Search, an Audio Recorder, and a Scheduler make finding and recording video and audio more fun than ever.
- It’s Smart: Replay Media Catcher automatically names video files, and recognizes millions of songs so that it can identify and tag recorded MP3 music files. Amazing!
- It’ll make you cool. Replay Media Catcher uses Music Identification technology on MP3 files to add information about the artist, title, album and genre to your saved file. If you’ve ever wondered who the artist is for a song you just heard, now you’ll know. What a great way to discover new music!
Also included in the Replay Capture Suite!
Try Replay Media Catcher right now and see for yourself how fun and easy it is to record video and audio from the web.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera (or any other web browser).
- High-speed Internet Connection recommended.
Categories: Audio and Video Capture